Transport Repairs have a structured approach to Apprentice recruitment. This progresses through stages and is centrally managed by the Training department to ensure a fair evaluation process and a consistent company standard. The stages are…
- Positions Advertised– For the month of September and early October we will be advertising the positions and seek formal applications. Check out available positions at : https://www.transportrepairs.co.nz/apprentice-recruitment/ Applications Close 15th October 2020.
- Aptitude Testing– During late October we will be short-listing applications and inviting selected applicants to complete a suite of aptitude test.
- Interviews– Following aptitude tests we will short-list applicants and invite selected applicants to attend a formal interview.
- Pre-Employment Screening– The final process is to complete a medical, drug and alcohol screening.
- Induction Course– All Apprentices will officially start on 25th January 2021 with a 5-day induction course. This course will cover all induction requirements including a first aid course, fire training, forklift licencing and TRL processes and procedures. In this course you will also meet the Management, sign up the apprenticeship agreement and arrange an Apprentice tool kit.
To apply for an Apprenticeship please send us…
- A cover letter including approximately 150 words on why you are the best applicant for a Transport Repairs apprenticeship. In this cover letter please make it clear which position / location you are applying for.
- A resume outlining your contact details, qualifications, work experience and interests, including hobbies and sport.
- Pre-employment Polytech results if you have attended an automotive course.
- NCEA results if you are at school or left school in the last 3 years.
- School reports if you are still at school or left in the last 2 years.
Is your engine getting tired?
Consider a recondition or re-power
Talk to us about a mid-life, complete engine overhaul or even a re-power. We have a solution to keep you moving.
Find a location
We have 8 workshop locations throughout the South Island