Changes to Processes at TRL
24 January 2021
RE: Changes to Processes at TRL
Following the change to the Red Traffic light setting we have implemented a few changes for the benefit of customers and our staff’s safety :
You will be required to wear a mask and keep a safe distance from our reception staff
- We will be sanitising each truck cab we come into contact with, before we start and when we have finished the job. There will be a small charge for this.
- Customers or drivers will no longer be able to walk into our workshops unless invited.
- We won’t be able to accommodate drivers staying at our place whilst they wait for their service. Courtesy cars may be available upon request.
- COF’s will be contactless, please follow the instructions of the COF inspector.
When a local outbreak occurs.
- We will look to split our operation into 2 teams. This will impact upon our efficiency so we would ask you be patient and understand we may take longer to get simple services done.
- The above precautions will remain in place and be reviewed on a regular basis. We may elect to make further changes and will endeavour to update you when and as they affect you.
- We look forward to continuing to service your needs and please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Tony Marriott | General Manager
Transport Repairs Ltd
Ph: 027 266 5420 | 0800 875 747